Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ju Bao Hong Kong Cuisine

Dinner for my dad's lunar birthday at Ju Bao Hong Kong Cuisine along Sembawang Road.
My sis found this restaurant so we brought the whole family to eat there.
Boyfriend also joined us. ^^

Dad actually didn't want to dine here cos he's afraid that it will be expensive for us.
He said he is okay with hawker center zhi char.. Haha..
Yup that's my dad.

While ordering, he didnt really make any order on what he want to eat.
My mum said he's shy to order cos he's isn't the one paying. LOL!
So my mum and sis ordered the food.


Peking duck and fish.


Fried buttered Squid


Assorted dish


Duck Meat


Duck Fried Rice


Noodle.

Total of 8pax cost $153 so around $19 which is cheap for dining in a restaurant.
Food wise it taste not bad.
Maybe better than some hawker center zhi char? Lol~


Ju Bao Hong Kong Cuisine 
435 Sembawang Road Singapore 758398
Tel : 6280 2208
Open Daily : 11.30am – 11.00pm
http://www.jubao.com.sg/

No comments: