Monday, July 15, 2013

Le Chocolat Cafe


LOTD that day and I put on a different make up. :D


OOTD ^^

Had our tea break at Le Chocolat Cafe.
Seldom have tea break habit with the boyfriend.
However, it was my request and you will know why soon..




-_-""


Reason is this!
Rainbow cake~~~
I haven tried any rainbow cake before and this is the first!


My set and boyfriend's set.
Boyfriend got the Banana chocolate cake.


All mine~ ^-^
My review for the cake is that it's not bad.
However, I got sick of eating it after few mouthful.
I guess the cream might be too greasy?

In total, we spent about $28.
There's current promo of rainbow cake + latte set = $11
Go try if you're interested.


LE CHOCOLAT CAFE
28 Ann Siang Road Singapore, Singapore 069708
Tel: 6808 2184
Mon - Sun: 07:30 - 22:30
https://www.facebook.com/Le.Chocolat.Cafe

No comments: