Monday, August 12, 2013

Bear Bites 熊の食

Oh Hi Hi~
The other day when I was browsing my Facebook feeds and I saw one of my Facebook friend posting a photo of Bear Paw Bun.
My first thought was that I thought she went to Taiwan to grab it or something like that.
Then I looked at it more closely and decided to comment on the photo asking whether is the bun can be found in Singapore?!
And she replied that they got it in Singapore and i was like =OOOOOOOOOO
Hahaha.. In the end, I asked boyfriend to go try that out with me.

For those who doesn't know what am I talking about above, I am sorry but you will get it when I talk more about it below. Haha..


So this is the bear paw bun (熊掌汉堡) that I am talking about.
That was taken last year when I was in Taichung. Cute isn't it?
Now you can find that in Singapore at Scape!


The small eatery is call Bear Bites 熊の食


Here's a photo for your order understanding.
Step1: You choose the Meat
Step2: You choose your bun flavour.
Step3: You choose the type of sauce you desire.


And we got a set meal, comes with fries and bottle of drink.
For the fries, you can choose the original fries or upgrade to Cheese Fries, top up $1.
In which total cost us about at $8.

For Boyfriend's order, Karaage Crispy Chicken with Brown Sugar Bun.
As for me, Oishi Fish Fillet with Original Milk Bun.


Yay, adorable bear paw bun~

The difference between the bear paw bun in Taiwan and Singapore
1. Choice of Meat. In Taiwan, there's only 1 meat to choose and that is Chicken.
2. More bun flavors in Singapore.
3. There's set meal in Singapore.

In my opinion, the bear paw bun in Bear Bites taste similar to Taiwan's bear paw bear.
If I'm not wrong, the owner of Bear Bites is a Taiwanese because we heard the accent of the boss and he speaks like a Taiwanese.
So no doubt, the food is as good too.
Go try and you will know why I raved on this adorable bear paw bun so much. Hee~ :)

No comments: