Saturday, August 17, 2013

Olivia's Farewell

One of my team colleague left on Friday.
It was a short period of time together and her news was quite sudden.
By the way, her name is Olivia.
My first impression was that she is Suzy (Miss A) look alike.
I said that to her and my other korean colleagues in my team said that I am so kind to her.
As I know they said Suzy is pretty and well-known therefore when i complimented her, they say i am kind. Haha..

On Wednesday (14 Aug), we had team lunch together at VivaVox ARC.
It is a team lunch + her farewell + her birthday celebration.




Jean on the most left look so pretty! :D
By my all girls team, left to right -> Jean, Sojung, Olivia, Esty, Ms Park, Winnie


Mudpie as cake. ^^

On Friday, which is her last day, I brought my Polaroid to take photos and gave her as a gift. :)
All of us had a few minutes of fun taking the photos~










Olivia and I


This photo of Polaroid is for my keeping. :)


And because I have 1 left over, I took one with Winnie for her keeping.
Of course, for myself I need one for my keeping and so is this.

Anyway, I wish Olivia good luck back in Korea.
And hope to meet her again be it in Korea or in Singapore again.
She is a sweet friend that I am lucky to have. :)


No comments: