Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wild Honey


#LOTD just last Saturday.
Only drawn mascara and eyeshadow, no eyeliner.
And I like it like that. ^^

Anyway, BF decided that we should go for brunch as we haven gone for English Breakfast for quite sometimes already.
And since I always wanted to try Wild Honey and its also located in the town area, we went over to try the brunch menu there.


Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery


Us while waiting for our seat.


Boyfriend looking at the menu on the iPad.


手不离机。


My hot Mocha with a heart shaped. Y
我的爱心Mocha ($7)


My Mocha is too cute must take some photo with it. :p


One more~ :D


Both of us got this English Breakfast. ($24)





We though that its quite pricey though.
However, I like it.
As compared with Arbite, this can be my second favourite. ^^
The baked bean should be home made by them.
The bread is also thick and toasted.
Overall, I quite like it and we had a very full good brunch, just that it quite pricey for that plate.

Shall try some other places soon and review more brunch place. ;)


WILD HONEY @ MANDARIN GALLERY
333a Orchard Road 3rd Floor
http://www.wildhoney.com.sg/

No comments: