Saturday, October 12, 2013

2013 Girls' Generation Girls & Peace Concert In Singapore


#OOTD


#LOTD
Tried the daily Maxi Eyes lens in brown.
IRL I looked kinda weird.? Haha..



So Finally this day has come..
We attended Girls' Generation Girls & Peace Concert this evening feeling with anticipation!
Boyfriend and I were there early at about 3pm because he wanna get the fanlight.


Pretty Fanlight we got at $11.
But on the way to toilet, we saw guys selling at $10 and buy 1 get 1 free. -__-" *felt cheated*

Anyway, we went to Kallang Leisure Park to fill our empty stomach before back to queue for entrance.


Tagged Pink for Pen A

While waiting, we got a banner and instruction for the later concert on "what to do". =O





Photos of us before going in~


Our $251 worthwhile concert tickets. Hahaha~

All in all, the concert was fun.
Us at the moshpit area were really close to SNSD.
Tommy and Kelvin who were at the VIP seats seems to be quite far from the stage. D;
Therefore, for our side, even though there were many people in front of us blocking the way, but we still can really see them clearly.
And I enjoyed so much that I danced (shaking actually) along my favourite songs. HAHA!

To be honest, I am not a SONES but I really like their songs and the girls are really pretty.
They are like a model to us girls. LOL!
Slim, pretty and with long pretty slim legs. *drools*
I'm so envy~~

Oh ya, my surroundings at Pen A are mostly guys~
So it was a great experience for a 2hr+ shows.
I hope boyfriend enjoy as well and enjoyed watching his favourite girl. ^_*


No comments: