Friday, October 11, 2013

Megazip Adventure

Throwback to September 11, I joined my ex-colleague for this Megazip Adventure at Sentosa which is so so fun!
It was an awesome experience!
I hope to try it again and would film down a better video. Haha..


Anyway, they have many adventurous games for you to try.
Try it if you dare!
And you can see that we are picked the Megazip with no regret.


After tagging, we all have to weigh ourselves for safety reason.




Climbed up to 5 storey high and this is the view we saw.
Pretty right?














After all the photo shots, its finally our turn to experience it!

And below is me filming the process.
Pardon for the shaky video that I'm made. D;
I cannot control the movement when I am up in the air as I keep swinging from left to right. LOL
And I don't why my view is not the front. -_-




Pretty sunset view~


After all the fun, we went back to Vivocity to have our dinner at a Thai restaurant.
And that the end of the fun day. ^^



No comments: