Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Month of October

Hi!
I've been MIA from the blogsphere for the month of September.
Wasn't intentional but I just don't really have mood to blog.
And September seems to pass quite fast after I looked back and it was really eventful!
I have so much to share.
And since my last day in SDSAP was yesterday and I'm in the mood to rest now so I will slowly update bits by bits of September and maybe August and other outdated post soon.
Currently, I am also preparing for my next trip to Korea which will be in less than 20 days!
Gonna be super excited because we have been longing to go and soon we will landing in Korea! ^-^

By the way, working 4 months has been good.
Blessed to know a bunch of lovely ladies in my team and because of personal decision i decide to leave the place.
Hopefully I will find a better place with good people in future. :)
















No comments: