Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Seoul Excited!

YES SEOUL, I AM COMING TO YOU SOON IN ABOUT A WEEK TIME!
Super super excited!
Actually it was confirmed last month and I didn't really revealed until today. Hehe~
I am flying there with SheauWei and Janice so its a girly girls trip which is full of shopping and exploring~
So our air ticket and Guesthouse stay are booked.
Itinerary done too.
Now for me, its packing which is half done.

Everyday we are counting down and also checking the weather.
*And secretly hoping the weather will be very cooling when we are there.*
I love Autumn so much even though I would like to experience the winter where snow falls from the sky.
I will experience it at least once in my lifetime so TBA yah.
And yes cant wait to see the Autumn Foilage in Korea.
Its gonna be one of my dream come true~

So today I went to Korea Plaza at Samsung Hub to get some coupons.
But I wasn't lucky because they only left the last coupon so I have to share with the 2 girls..
I should have gone earlier.. haha but its pointless to say these now. LOL~
Below are the shots of what I got.









So yup, this is one of the tips before travelling to Korea.
The korea guy I met at the counter is quite cute. Hahaha..
Hopefully I see more cute guys in Korea. :D
Seoul excited which will be in 9days time!
Ok bye~ ^^

No comments: