Friday, November 01, 2013

JB with Veron

Imprompt meetup with Veron to JB.
This girl always like to ask me for a meetup suddenly.
And this is one rare day when I have no advance plan so I could meet up which surprised her. Haha this bitch.. =/


LOTD.
Its the first time here I post image on my new hairstyle after my trip. ^^

Met her at 12pm and we got in at about 1.30pm.
Not too much crowd on a Friday, moreover on a Deevapali eve.


We had Arashi at KSL for brunch



After lunch, we went to Holiday Plaza, Nail Studio to do our nails.
Yah, thats the purpose for heading in..


Guess which is who's hand?
Anyway, I got the idea of doing stained glass nails so I brought a image for the manicurist to design for me.
But my bitch kept on couldn't decide on what she wanna do so in the end she did the same design as me. LOL~
So actually if you look at our nails design properly, there's a difference.


This is my left hand design which look nicer.
Gel Design cost RM65 plus classic manicure RM20.
Total of RM90 approx SGD36. Totally worth it!

After which, we went shopping around before heading back Singapore which is home...
Alrite, ending post with our camho~ Bye!







No comments: