Saturday, November 02, 2013

Taichung; Taiwan 2013 --- Exploring Fengjia 逢甲夜市 Again!

Hi Guys..
Finally starting up this Taiwan post.
Trip dated from 8 May 2013 to 13 May 2013.
So its my 2nd time in Taichung and this time with boyfriend so its his first time.
I don't know why but I always feel very comfortable travelling with him!
As you can see most of the time, its me and him travelling together. :)
Anyway. I'm back at Fengjia Night Market to explore more places and also FOOD!!!

First thing first, I'm gonna let you know the exact direction from Taichung HSR to Fengjia Night Market (逢甲夜市) area.

I have explained in my 2012 Taichung post before but I am going to say it here again supporting with some pictures too.

So we took HSR from Taoyuan to Taichung.





After you exit from Taichung train station, take exit 6.
Then look from Berth 12 and take the free shutter bus to Feng Jia.





It is free provided you took the HSR as written on the top picture, you have to provide the HSR train ticket.
You can always check with the information counter for help.

Boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights in Taichung.
Tried many food this time, shopping and also visited some places that I never went before last year.

Yes so this post is all about food in Feng Jia Night Market!
So our food for the first day......






Potato with cheese. It is very cheesy but nice.






Scallops. Love it!




Boyfriend got this drink which I don remember what is it already.




Banana coated with iced and chocolate.
Boyfriend didnt finish it because it was too hard. Haha..






Oh i really missed this so much!!
Chicken with rice filling inside. Very nice!!




Bought this lok lok-alike to eat. ^^


The shops behind my boy. :)




Yay bear paw in Taichung!


Came across a bakery shop selling macaroons.






We bought 1 each to try but it is very disappointing.
Not that nice and you can see boyfriend's macaroon quite chui already..


And our bear paw bun!






Too cute that we camwhore with it a lot!. Lol~




Tried the Taiwan Beer.

And food for the 2nd day.....




Boyfriend try this..




And me eating chicken cutlet.








And this is something new that we tried.
Bun with spaghetti filling. Very unique!
I remembered we queue for almost 1 hour for this food. Omg!
Really worth the try and I hope to eat it again!


Our Day 2 dinner..

Anyway, on the 2nd day in Taichung, we visited 2 places which I will post again in 2 separate post.
Be sure to check back again~
See you!

No comments: