Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE - CASE CLOSED

Its my first time encountering a situation whereby someone stolen my photo.
And being the shameless someone, he/she used my photo to enter a contest.
Wow! Thank you because this shows that my photo is really beautiful so you used it to enter the contest right?
However, I think it is really immoral of you to do that!

Earlier on, I entered the Sony: Capture your Travel in Style photo contest.
After I post my second photo, which I took in my Korea trip at Everland, I was shocked to see the same photo with another person name on it.


This person Khor Bee Yin, I really wonder who is that who submitted it.
I tried to track him/her but its nearly impossible.
I told my sis about it and she tried to use Photoshop application to analyse, compare and indeed it shows that its my photo because everything matches.
Really regretted not putting watermark.

As I said that I have posted the same photo too, you can see it at https://captureyourtravel.sony-asia.com/gallery/photo/3040
His/Her link is https://captureyourtravel.sony-asia.com/gallery/photo/3036
You can see that her photo size is smaller than mine which obviously he/she might have cropped the photo from my Instagram!
While mine is uploaded in the original size which is why my photo size is bigger than hers!


Proving to you that this is my photo which I uploaded in Instagram


And in my Facebook

I just cannot believe a totally same photo can be taken by different person so coincidentally.
Like totally the same? Cannot be right!

I've wrote an email under the Sony website and see if anything can be done or not, since the contest page doesn't have a report photo link.
Sigh.. I hope there's something can be done because its my photo!
I hope to get a reply from Sony soon. =/


EDIT
Sony Singapore finally replied to my email and they said that its a techical glitch with the server. It is not that my photo is stolen.
Ok great. So case closed! :)
Thanks Sony Singapore for the prompt reply.

No comments: