Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dad, Where Are We Going 《爸爸去哪儿第一季》



Just got addicted to watching the first season of 《爸爸去哪儿》 'Dad, Where Are We Going?'.
A new reality show from China which showcases the interactions between the celebrity dads and their children.
This show gives these busy dads an opportunity to spend time and get to know their children better.

In the first season, there are a total of 6 stops, with a total of 12 episodes.
Each time, they are given challenges to accomplish.

I'm at the latest episode 10 and waiting for their last destination.
I enjoyed how the dads interact with their kids and how they react.
Sometimes, it very funny and sometimes you will go 'awwww'.

Below are the 5 celebrity dad and their children.


林志穎 Jimmy Lin's son (Kimi) is really cute!
My impression of Kimi is that he's always sticky to his dad, in fact most of the younger kids are like that.
In some episodes, Kimi always needs his dad's company and could not accomplish independent challenge.
However, Kimi has become a stronger boy as time goes by.


田亮 Tian Liang's daughter 田雨橙 Cindy is pretty.
My impression of Cindy is that she is really a cry baby.
When she cries, its out of control for everyone.
However, I can see that she has a kind heart.


王岳倫 Wang Yuelun has a cute daughter 王詩齡 Angela.
Her cuteness will make you happy~


張亮 Zhang Liang's son 張悅軒/天天 is very thoughtful.
At some episodes, I was being touched by how he reacted to his dad.


郭濤 Guo Tao's son 郭子睿/石头 is very playful.
The father is rather fierce towards his son.

I really enjoyed this reality show.
Sheauwei told me that there's Korean one but I guess I'm fine with this China one. ^^
I awaiting for the next episodes.
Hoping that the casts for the second season will not change. :)


No comments: