Thursday, December 05, 2013

JB Saturday

So boyfriend and I went to JB last Saturday despite my passport only left 5month plus validity. 
Was lucky that I'm not stopped by the custom officer at Malaysia side.
Was hoping that we can get through safely.

So sad that my passport gonna be expired and I gonna renew it.
This passport has brought be to many place since I was at the age of 21!
And now I gonna renew it already..
I know the new passport can bring me to more place but I will miss the old one.
#念旧啦怎样? Haha..

So the usual shopping at Holiday Plaza, KSL and then we went back to City Square to have dinner.
First time trying the Dragon-I and the food was good.
Especially the roasted duck.











Yums~ All the good food for that night!
Overall, its not expensive for Singaporean for an atas restaurant. Hee~
Cost us about RM120, approx S$48 for 2 pax, cheap right?!
Shall tried other newly open restaurants there in future.
You shall try too~ ;)


No comments: