Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Menzo Butao + Lady M

I love Japanese ramen and whenever there's new Japanese ramen store opening in Singapore, I would really love to try it.
Menzo Butao is one of them and when it opened in Marina Square earlier this year, I was awaiting the chance to try.
Finally my friends decided that we had our dinner there!
The three of us ordered different types of ramen.
For the ramen menu, there are three different and delicious soups to choose from - Butaõ (White), Kuroõ (Black) and Akaõ (Red).


Red Shoyu Ramen (Engsang's share)


Black Shoyu Seafood Ramen (Jingwen's share)


I ordered the Shoyu Tontoro Ramen which is kinda disappointing.
Actually I think I ordered the wrong one for myself but its okay.
Well, the noodle is thicker than my friends and the soup is too salty for me.
Good thing about it was that the meat melts in your mouth.
I hope in future, I try the other menu and will not disappoint me.

Menzo Butao
Marina Square #02-180
Tel: +65 6338 0840
Daily: 11:30am – 10:00pm


After our filling dinner, we headed next door, Lady M, for cakes.
There were many people and long queues.
The cakes are the main seller with over 10 varieties in this store, ranging from S$7.50~S$10 a slice.




Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake


Green Tea Mousse Cake

We ordered the 2 slices of cakes to try and it was good.
Best seller is the Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake.
They had Green Tea Mille Crepe Cake but its seasonal.
Being a chocolate lover who didn't order any chocolate cake that day.. Haha..
I have to compromise my friends so we had Green Tea Mousse Cake.
Pretty cakes.
Hope to try the other varieties too.

LADY M
Marina Square Shopping Mall #02-103
Tel: +65 6822 2095
Daily: 11:00 - 21:00


No comments: