Monday, January 13, 2014

Charged!

休息是为了走更长远的路。我休息了,现在要出发了!GO! GO!


After a long long 3 month plus of being unemployed, finally I am back to the working industry.
Since last year October, I had been on the lookout for a career but I feel that nothing suits me well.
I actually rejected a few offers which I felt quite bad about it.
However, I feel that I need a place where I can stay for long and not like my previous employment which I only stayed for a short 4 months.

Now, I'm working somewhere in the central of Singapore and I hope I will be happy with it and that I can stay for long or at least a year. Haha..
Well deep down inside my heart, I still love working in my ex-Japanese company where I learn a lot but due to some circumstances I just have to move on. Heh~~
I just love the job over there lah..
I should stop brooding over the past..

Anyway, hopefully I get to learn something from this new company and get a better resume for my future career.
Fighting!!!

No comments: