Sunday, February 09, 2014

初八 Events

Company had CNY celebration and we had quite a bit of fun on Friday (初八).
Supposed to wear costume or something related to horse but not many wore it.
And this guy below, don't was it sabotage by someone or what? LOL its funny though~



We had games and was grouped into 5 Teams.
I was in Team 1 and with other colleagues I don't know as I am very new there.
Nevertheless, I still had fun with them!
One of the game was to find those coins in 7 other meeting rooms.
I managed to find quite a bit and won the 2nd prize!









Then I had my 3rd Lou-Hei of the year with the colleagues.


Luckily draw and Hongbao from the company. :D

In the evening, I met up with Qiwei and other ex-colleagues for some gathering.
Steamboat and my 4th Lou-Hei at Qiwei's house.








Had fun and laughter with them. :)
Ended the day at 11pm+.


No comments: