Thursday, February 06, 2014

Happy 人日!

人日快乐!Happy Birthday everyone!
 I met up with my Pri School friends today.
The number of attendees was much lesser than the other gathering.
Including myself, there were like 9 of us.
Nonetheless, it was nice to see some new faces whom we didnt met for long. Dine at Ichiban Boshi at Suntec.


Had Katsu Don for dinner as I skipped lunch.


After which,  it was Lou Hei Time! 捞个风生水起!Huat ah!
My 2nd time Lou-Hei of the year~

Then we went to the Fountain of Wealth~
First time inside for me. :D


Group photos.
L-R: Jing Wen, EngSang, Poh Teck, Myself, Sherilyn, Sze Xing, Chee Chong, Rini, Peishan

Decided to go to Hong Bao River with them.
Come to think of it, boyfriend family didn't go there this year..
So we went without Peishan and Rini.


Chee Chong was generous to treat us a bottle of drink each. :)

End the day with them at 11pm+ and we all cabbed back home.
Nice meetup and see you soon~

No comments: