Monday, February 03, 2014

Review :: Babyliss PRO MiraCurl



I purchased this pink Babyliss PRO MiraCurl on Qoo10.sg for S$53.50 a few weeks ago.
I am not sure of the authenticity of it, because I didn't check it with the supplier.

When I first saw it at Korea Olive Young, I was really WOW-ed by it.
So i went to researched on it and finally got a hand on it.

Actually, I was hoping to use it on CNY but I woke up late, so I didn't get a chance to use it.
Anyway, I tried it today and here's my review. :)

Pros
1. Easy and effortless to use.
2. Will not get burned.
3. Time saving.
4. Different heat and time option for different curl type

Cons
1. Only small streaks of hair can be curled, if not your hair will get intertwined with the curler.

I advise you to read on the safety instruction before you start using it.
I don't want you to cut away your hair because your hair get stuck in the machine like I did. LOL!
Luckily I managed to get my hair out without cutting it.
Sound kinda dangerous though but if you do the right thing, I guess there should be no problem.




How I looks like after the curl.







In my opinion, for those who don't really know how to use curling bar likr me, I guess this will be suitable for you.

No comments: