Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

This year Valentine's Day was the 5th celebration together.
The day was just a simple meal with boyfriend at Boss Barq located in Clarke Quay.
We had always wanted to try the food their and thought the ambiance there was nice.
However, I find that the place is so-so only..
The live band start at around 9+, we thought there might some Korean performance, but I guess not.
Anyway, we didn't stay late, so I can't comment much about that.

Our orders as below:


Ssal Guksandung Makkoli, Sweet Rice Wine (750ml for $25)




Japchae ($10)


Stone Bibimbap




Boss Fried Chicken (9pcs)

Food was good especially the Boss Fried Chicken.
It was fried to its crispiness and that's my favorite kind.
It is a must order. :)



A day with no present exchange, no flowers but still happy because you are here with me and that's what makes everything alright.

No comments: