Monday, February 03, 2014

马verlous New Year 2014

This year CNY is almost same as the previous years.
First day of CNY morning, I would go visiting at the boyfriend's side and when evening came, it would be at my side.
Something different would be that I was still sick, so I couldn't eat all the goodies.
Sad isn't it? I can only see it, smell it but not putting it in my mouth and swallow it. LOL!
I lied, actually I ate a tweeny weeny bit because somebody offered and it quite bad to turn down.
So yah, just ate a bit only.
Even the bak gwa, I only ate like 2-3 cut pieces and not the whole big piece. D;


I woke up late and rushed to get ready before boyfriend's family came over to fetch me for the visiting. =X


CNY Outfit.
Top from Fashmob,
Red shorts from Forever21,
Gradiator Heels from Topshop,
Statement Necklace from Castleaccessories


Shot with boyfriend.


Our #ootd


My favourite shot with my bro and sis.
Our height in Do-Re-Mi


I was trying to struggle my bitch sis.
Keep calling me bitch the whole day. -_-"


End the day at my grandmother house.
So my bro suddenly took my phone and requested to take photos with all of us.
Then I said maybe he wants to use our Facebook platform to find a girlfriend. Lol!






Bro with boyfriend.




Bro with Alex, my sis's fiance.

Alright, ending my post now.
Anyway welcome Horse Year.
Its gonna be a good year for all Rabbits!
Happy Chinese New Year! Everybody 马上发财!

No comments: