Wednesday, March 05, 2014

My Dear Sis Got Married!

In Singapore, solemnization means officially married.
So my dear youngest sister solemnized on 1/3/14 at the place where she and her husband worked, Singapore Turf Club.
Really happy for her because I can see that she really found love~ :D

The event started in the evening, so around 3pm, we went with her to get her makeup, hair and dress.
All of which was done at Fame Bridal at Chong Pang.





The process of her hair and makeup took about 1.5hr.
As reviewed by my sis, she said that their service is good.
She is really satisfied.
Moreover, Fame Bridal has been there for many years and they are really experience.


#Selfie while waiting for her to be done.
I also want to be beautiful but cannot be as beautiful as the bride so I wore black, be the black horse.
Hahaha.. I'm kidding~


My sis look cute, isn't she? Haha~


Envy her who can has waterfall braid~

After which, we cabbed down to Singapore Turf Club.
It was my first time there and am really excited. Hahaha~


#ootd from Vaingloriousyou @vgystore, Lana Bustier Slit Maxi in Black.
I rarely (almost never) wear tube dress or top but I really like this so I bought it and it fits me well. :D


Necklace from @castleaccessories.
Castleaccessories sell cheap statement necklace which other places sell at a expensive range.






Proceeding to function room at Vanda Box.




The reception area.
















Looking out of the function room is a very big field where the horse racing is held.
But the race day for Singapore was not on that day. Sucha waste. Haha~

At around 6pm, guests started coming in.
Boyfriend and I sat at the reception area to give cards and pen for the guest to write messages.


#selfie because I was bored at the reception area. LOL!


Card messages and polariod hanging area.

So the solemnization started at 7pm.
I video-ed a bit of the process but my camera stopped few minutes later so i didn't caught the whole process. Sian 1/2.
Sadly didn't video-ed their kissing part. So only photos.


After their vows, the solemnizer said that the groom can kiss the bride for 5seconds and everyone laughed.
You can see my dad laughing there too. Hahaha~


And the kissed.
Actually they kissed twice because some teased that they can't see. Haha so funny!






My sis offically married off. Congrats woohoo~

Then we had our buffet dinner.
The food is really niceeeeee~
No photos of food because many people rushing for the food and I was hungry too so too bad.

After food, it was photo taking and catching up time.
And also, I kena shoot question saying when will be my turn blah blah blah so on..
So the question shoots me, I shoot it to my boyfriend. *Save myself and let him do all the explanation* :D

Ok photos!
Family photos to be kept as precious memories~


My tall bro whom I teased him that he was shorter than me when we were younger..


My Maternal side big big big family as you can see so hard to squeeze into a photos, some faces were blocked. Haha...
Some missing faces as they didn't up.
And oh many kids and those are my young cousins. Ahh I feel so old..


Paternal side family.
Some missing faces here too.


Welcome new family member.
Actually my boyfriend for now still not officially a family member but maybe few years time. Haha~


Very rare family portrait that I always wanted!
Because dad always don't wanna take photo with us.
So that day, he took many many photos!


That's my younger cousin, looking princess..


With my grandpa and grandma. :D




My uncle who got the same name as my boyfriend, Gary.
Asking me to take photo with him so that I can say he is my "new boyfriend". Lol~
He is a joker.


My mum and her mum and sisters. Haha..

Cannot imagine my sister is married!
All of us are grown up already.
One day, maybe my turn will come even though I might feel surreal, but I guess this is just one of the process. :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Hi, I chanced upon your blog as I searched for Turf Club Vanda Box reviews. May I know how much was it to book that room (Vanda Box)? It would be nice if you tell me! Thank you so much.

Jing said...

Hi Grace, you may drop email to at marketing@turfclub.com.sg

Grace said...

Thank you so much!