Monday, April 07, 2014

Enchanted by Yiruma's Music



Yesterday Boyfriend and I were at The Star Performing Arts Centre for Yiruma's one night live concert.
When I first got to know that he will be performing in Singapore, I was excited.
It was my first time attending a musical concert and it was a great experience.
I am someone who really love soothing, calm piano music, so Yiruma's concert is not to be missed.


The ticket were all sold out so you can guess his popularity for his piano pieces.




The Star Performing Arts Centre were filled with people!

Yiruma played about 20 songs in the 2hr concert which included his popular pieces like "Kiss The Rain" and "River Flows In You".
I was really enchanted by the musics he played.
Gonna add more nice pieces into my playlist.






Anyway, thanks boyfriend for accompanying that night, even though it is boring for him.
I guess he is trying to keep his eyes wide open and not fall asleep. LOL.
Hope he had a good experience with Piano music.


So after the concert, we filled our hungry stomach at Wafflelicious.
Have not gone there for some time, really miss my Chocolate Frenzy so much!
Great night, happy day~ :D


No comments: