Tuesday, April 15, 2014

First Baking Class

Earlier on, my girl friends and I went to Nee Soon South CC for baking class.
It's my first time attending this kind of cooking/ baking class and I thought it was fun.
Now I learn new baking skill.. Wahaha~
By the way, I also know how to make butter cake one so don't play play with me.. =p


Crumbs made of digestive biscuit mixed with melted butter.


Cream cheese beat with vanilla, sugar and egg.


Spread well on of the crumbs


Baked for 30mins.


Add cheese filling on top and cool it in the fridge for about 2hrs.


Tadah, my first cheesecake made. Quite yummy actually~ :D
I kept wondering why do we need to bake it.
I guess there are 2 type of baking methods.

Really had fun and its an expierence with my girl friends.
We shall find more of these classes in future to do together~

*****************************************************************************

RECIPE

Ingredients

- 90g graham cracker crumbs
- 180g sugar, divided
- 45g butter or margarine melted
- 650g Cream Cheese, softened
- 5g vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 240ml whipping cream
- 1 box Strawberries
- 30g lemon zest

- MIX graham crumbs, 30g sugar and melted butter; press on botton of 18 paper-lined muffin cups
- BEAT cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on a low speed after each ust until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min, or until centres are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- BEAT whipping cream with a mixed on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread onto cheesecakes. Top with strawberries and zest.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't tell its your first time baking a cake! Looks good! =)

Anonymous said...

Can't tell its your first time baking a cake! Looks good! =)