Saturday, April 05, 2014

Fruity Agar Agar

So earlier at about an hour+ ago, I made Fruity Agar Agar!
Because boyfriend requested it like a month ago, so I have to made for him. Haha~
Hmm.. so is this a test to see if I can make desserts? Lol~
Anyway, this is my first time making it and with the help from Mum, I guess its successful..


Bought a can of fruit cocktail, jelly powder and the mould.


First I distribute the fruits into the mould.


It is actually easy. Just follow the instruction.


Jelly powder and malic acid given in the packet.


We have to mix the powder with 1250ml of water.
We mixed the fruit cocktail syrup with water to made up 1250ml of water and then stir dissolve the powder.


After that, continue to stir with high flame.
After it boils, it became very pinkish.


Filling up the mould and then put into fridge for cooling~


Tadah!!
End result~ :D
Too bad I don't eat this so.. I cannot say how it taste myself.. ;p

Till the next cooking diary~

No comments: