Monday, July 07, 2014

My Shorts Collection

With the all year Summer round weather in Singapore, my favorite fashion style and outfit would be casual and comfortable.
In my opinion, my favorite comfort wear would consist a pair of shorts and a basic top.
As compared with a pair of Jeans or pants, I would really pick shorts as my choice.
Also, wearing shorts can flatter my long slim legs well..

I have about 20 pairs of shorts with ranges from different colors, patterns, cloth materials and type of shorts (Skorts, high waist shorts, etc..).
I love to match my outfits with different shorts for different days and occasions.

Here's how my casual outfit with different matching with shorts like..

One my of favorite flora shorts that I bought from a Taiwan website..


The classic black shorts that goes well with any outfit.


The new trend skort.


Mint green short, great for Sping/ Summer.


Shorts could also look great for a in Office Lady (OL) look.


Another OL look.

Now, which is the Summer season, there's even more good reasons to wear shorts!
I saw some great collection of shorts in ZALORA.
ZALORA brings in more than 100 pairs of shorts with varies designs and patterns.
With so much variation, fret not, the website is really user-friendly.
At the side bar, you can filter your findings by Size System, price, brand and color which really save a lot of trouble from strolling each and every page to find which you want!



If you are interested, you can take a look at Shorts for Women at the ZALORA Website. :)


No comments: