Sunday, August 31, 2014

Australia Haul

Surprisingly for my trip to Gold Coast, I didn't spend a single cent of clothings, shoes but bought a big bag to carry my stuff back to Singapore.
So these are my haul from Australia which are Mostly food stuff~


Yummy Honey roasted Macadamia nuts.
2 for AUD$8 which is cheap, so I bought it.


Bought these as a souvenir for Hanisha.
She said she addicted to rainbow stuff.. LOL~


AUD$50 for these abalone for my boyfriend's family~


And this giant abalones for my own family..
They are cheap!


Another macadamia nuts, Honey Roasted and Abalone flavor.
3 bottles for AUD$60 so my friend and I shared.


Tim Tams..


Got this Placenta cream with Royal Jelly & Vitamin E which I really love.
Its not oily and smells really good. They also have lanolin cream but I got this.
Well, I think they both are the same.
4 bottle for AUD$20.


Got this Manuka Honey UMF20+ and Honey.
2 Manuka Honey is AUD$100 if I'm not wrong.
By eating Manuka Honey, it promotes good health.


Bought the Multivitamin there which is so much cheaper than in Singapore!
Regrets not buying the Royal Jelly there.. D;


Got this Chocolate Mousse mix back to try in future. :p

I feel that the must buy in Australia are the Abalone, placenta cream, macadamia nuts, honey and the vitamin stuff at the pharmacy.
Stuff that manufactured there are way cheaper than in Singapore..
So I guess these are the good buy.
Hopefully in future I can go to Perth, Sydney and Melbourne then I will go stock up these stuff! :D


No comments: