Tuesday, August 05, 2014

HABA Firming Lift Up Beauty

Bought my 1 month supply (30 bottles) of HABA Firming Life Up Beauty Collagen to try.
I like the taste of it.
Out of all collagen I tried till date, I love DHC and HABA.

HABA has 2 beauty collagen - one is the Firming and one is whitening.
I need the firming one more than whitening and that's how my decision was made.

Firming Life Up Beauty consist of the below benefits:
Placenta extract - Increase skin firmness and minimize visible pores while fighting fatigue at the same time.
Astaxanthin - Helps collagen production while blocking the enzyme that decomposes collagen at the same time.
Pomegranate Seed Powder Extract - Contains Estrone, a kind of Estrogen.
Japanese Rose from Hokkaido - Extract from pesticide-free blooms. Rich in vitamin C and known to promote blood circulation. Also help in skin brightening and hormone-balancing effects.

I tried for a month and I feel my skin is less pimply.
However, I find that it is quite pricey for a 2,500mg collagen.





No comments: