Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy 49th Birthday, Singapore!

9 August is the National Day for Singapore.
This year, I tried balloting for the NDP tickets using all my family ID number.
The lucky ID that got picked was my Dad's.
So I got a pair of actual day tickets.
Since dad won't be going for the parade, boyfriend and I went.
It's my first actual day attending the NDP, previously went was the rehearsal so its more meaningful this year. :)

Alrite, I'll let most of the pictures to do the talking..


Sitting at the Green Sector.


Long Long queue...
























Finally the best of the day - Firework display!










The feeling watching from the TV is always different when you are at the scene.
It was a great day, with no rain luckily. Haha~
Lastly, Happy 49th Birthday, Singapore!

No comments: