Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Charcoal Thai Kovan

I was craving for Mookata so I suggested to Boyfriend that we had our dinner at Charcoal Thai @ Kovan.
We wanted to go to the branch at Vivocity but the queue was really long so we tried our luck in Kovan.
Surprisingly there's wasn't much people when we were there at 8.30pm.

When we were at the doorsteps, the staff wasn't very attentive so we just walked in and find one clean table to sit.
Yes, clean table because some tables were not clean up yet. =/
We settled down, look at the menu and submit our orders.
Here's our order...


Thai Tea (S$3.90)

Our set meal (Usual Price: $39.90) for 2 consists of a basket of veggies and meats.




Stir fried prawn as side dish. (S$12..90)

Overall, food is okay.
I like the vegetable soup as the base for Mookata.
The meat is not very marinated so the taste is so-so only.

Anyway, I got the offer from the facebook page.
However I am quite disappointed that the T&C is not stated clearly.


As you can see that the dinner is $14.90 instead of $39.90.
However, I was told that it is $14.90 per pax.
Yes it is still cheaper overall but its not stated clearly, cheating people's feeling, how can??

Anyway, we don't want to make difficult situation for the waitress so we just paid and went off.
Don't think we will go back again.
Overall, I still prefer Mookata from Tom Yum Kungfu.

No comments: