Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hair Care Products

Personally, I feel that hair care is very important and essential for me.
I love changing my hair from long to short and also dying it with different colors.
However, if I do not keep my hair healthy, I won't be able to do so.
I must say that I am quite lucky to born with a thicker hair.

So my usual hair care routine would be other than the usual shampooing and putting on hair conditioner, once a week, I will also pamper my hair by putting on hair mask or hair treatment.





Upon searching the hair care products in Zalora, I saw this LIVING PROOF No Frizz Series, I think to myself that this is for me!
As you see that the weather in Singapore is so humid.
Sometimes due to the weather condition, our hair will become dull too.
This series should help to do the prevention.
So I guess this series should suit many women.

Other than the No Frizz series, there are also a few other series from LIVING PROOF.
You can browse them at the collection of hair care products.


No comments: