Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ending 2014

Hello!
Today is the eve of New Year which is the last day of 2014!
This year, I feel that I am not very productive on my blog.
As compared to the previous years, the number of posts that I wrote declined a lot.
Not sure if because I don't want to share my life much or its just because I'm just plain lazy. #blameAging

So I just read back the past 1 year post which seems like I just wrote it yesterday.
I seems to write a post every year on 31 Dec which is a good thing that I make a point to summarize the whole year up in a post. :D

This year has been okay.
Health hasn't been quite good.
I felt so sick (with flu and fever) a few time in a year.
I guess I'll have to go for health screening soon since the last time I did was in 2012.

Firstly, I am happy to survive in my current company for almost a year now!
12 Jan 2015 will be official date for completing 1 year since I started on 13 Jan 2014.
I have never thought I could survive this long but I guess after you are familiar with something, you can managed it well.

Secondly, I gotten a new family member in the house but also lost one.
I guess grandpa is good up there though grandma is still as lonely since the day he left.

Thirdly, I have also traveled to 2 new destination: Boracay and Gold Coast.
It was a good experience I would say even though there's some hiccup during the travel to Gold Coast.
Other than the 2 places, I went back to Taiwan again, not sure if I'm starting to feel bored but I hope I am not.

Lastly, few days ago, I attended the long awaited Jay Chou's concert.
I was very happy since I missed out the last year one.
I always been a fan of his great songs and to listen to his live is really damn shiok lah!
If not for the bad sound system and the leakage of the national stadium roof, I guess everything will be perfect.
In future, I hope to buy a better ticket, it would be more enjoyable! :D

I guess that summarizes up my 2014.

Since I haven made new year resolution for the past 2 years, I guess I should make a few for 2015.

1. I really need to spend wisely and save up for good. STOP BUYING SO MUCH CLOTHING AND MAKEUP PRODUCTS!!
2. Taking up some fitness courses or maybe Japanese language course which I dropped halfway.
3. Sleep early since the best time for the body to rejuvenate is 11pm onwards. I don't want to age faster by sleeping very late.
4. Stop being too calculative even towards my family members. 钱固然重要但伤了和气就不应该了。
5. If possible, find a better career prospect.
6. If possible, I might consider a degree though I'm quite reluctant to do but it will be good for my future career.

I guess that's for now so far.
I wish you all a Happy New Year, Happy 2015!



No comments: