Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tolido's Espresso Nook

Boyfriend and I decided to head over to  Tolido's Espresso Nook for lunch last Saturday.
The food menu to me looks so tempting that I want to try it right away.
Indeed the food didn't disappoint me at all.


Boyfriend ordered this Smoked Salmon Carbona.
I only had 1 mouth of it and I fell in love with this.
Really tasty and the sauce is not too chessy.
Gonna order this whole plate to myself the next time I go there.


Rosti with Norwegian Salmon was my order.
Other than Marche's, this has got to be my favorite plate of Rosti!


Cafe Latte

Caramel Cuppucino.

Cafe is rather small but definitely love the food.
I'm gonna patronize this cafe soon again~


Tolido's Espresso Nook
462 Crawford Lane, #01-63 Singapore
6648 0178
http://www.tolidosnook.com/

No comments: