Thursday, January 01, 2015

Jay Chou Opus II Concert in Singapore

Happy New Year! Happy 2015.
Today is the first day of 2015.
I am gonna start this new year post with my attendance to Jay Chou Opus II Concert in Singapore on 27 Dec 2014.




Both of us sat at Category 3 which seems to be quite far from the stage.
The concert started at around 8.15pm and ended at around 11.15pm which is almost 3 hours of the show. So happy!





I enjoyed the concert very much because of the songs sang by Jay.
Super love the ballad songs and the classic songs which almost all made me sang along with it.
Not sure about the boyfriend but he always doesn't show that he very high, so i have to self-high and self entertain myself throughout the concert. LOL!

Many of my friends were at the concert too and they were all around the area.
I am glad that I made 2 of my friends attend the concert during the last minute.
Hope they really enjoy the concert as much as I do too. :D

If not for the bad sound system in the national stadium and the roof leakage incident, I think the whole concert would be perfect.

I hope to go the next concert if possible but please don't held it at the national stadium again. =/
Well, it seems like the 3 hours is not enough.
I had post-Jay-Chou-concert-withdrawal syndrome, since then I have been playing his song in my playlist almost everyday until today.. Haha..

OK!
I hope you had a good new year today.
Tomorrow back to work again for a day before weekend.
I hope I can recover from my sickness soon as I want to hit the gym already.
Till then..


No comments: