Monday, February 16, 2015

Stila Makeup

Quote from Wikipedia: Stila Cosmetics is an American cosmetics company founded in 1994 by makeup artist Jeanine Lobell. The name Stila was derived from the Italian word "stilare," which can mean "to pen".

I am sure many ladies have heard of Stila make up and seen the product in stores like Sephora.
As for me, I've heard of it, but have not tried the products before.
While researching for the product, I chanced upon Zalora where they also sell Stila makeup.

After looking at some of the product that interests me, I would choose the One Step Correct and the One Step Bronze to try.


One Step Correct is three-in-one serum that contains three color-correcting, moisturizing brighteners for flawless looking skin.

One Step Bronze is a swirl of three bronzers that gives skin an instant sunkissed glow. With oil-free, triple-helix formula contains three illuminating bronzers that work in tandem to bronze, illuminate, and create a gorgeous glow.

Both descriptions of the products really attracts me.
I do have uneven skin tone and so the One Step Correct is definitely for me and would love to try it.

In Zalora, there are many more Stila products, if you are interested, do check out Stila makeup Singapore.


No comments: