Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

This year's Valentine's Day was just a usual date with the boyfriend.
We didn't plan anything special and just want to keep our budget low.
For the past years, we had been showering with each other gifts but this year I decided not to. so I do not need to worry on what to get for him this year. Haha..


Since its a special day, I wanna make effort to look good myself. :)

The plan was to watch Fifty Shades of Grey first then dinner.
Since CNY was near, we also took time to shop for some new clothes.
We had dinner at 49 Seats located at Orchard Central.
Didn't know they opened an outlet in town.


Boyfriend gotten me a 草泥马娃娃 (Grass Mud Horse doll) as a surprise.
But I would love a rose from him. Lol~
That unromantic guy. =/


On the other hand, I also got a rose from my colleague. :)
What's Valentine's Day without flower?? Joking~

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day~ Y

No comments: