Sunday, March 22, 2015

In-house Hai Di Lao Steamboat

We decided to have an in-house steamboat over at Lynn's place today!
Veron bought the Hai Di Lao Soup base online so we we got to try it.
Met up with them at SSC in the noon to buy the ingredients then back to Lynn's house to prepare the food.
Start eating at 2pm+..


The soup base includes the above.
Surprisingly without pork bone or chicken bone, the soup is still very tasty.

I guess we bought quite a lot of food and I was really full that I didn't even eat dinner.



Meet Bentley here~
Lynn's cute dog.
I think the last time I met Bentley was 5 years ago~
And he has grow older but still damn cute. :D


Bentley got smiley face..

Lying beside me. ^~^


Then Lynn used Bentley to bring out Veron's gift to Veron.
Hahahaha so cute~




Tired Bentley is tired.
Snoozing on my lap again. :D

We wanted to watch a horror movie but in the end was distracted by the dog, our phones, etc..
Ended up, the movie was playing but didn't fully watch it. Haha~
Anyway, it was great gathering today.
We should have more of this~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got sexy legs