Tuesday, May 19, 2015

End of Term 1 Officially

May is passing too fast! And this is only the 3rd post of May.
Anyway, I submitted my fate to my two Term 1 lecturers already.
I am officially having my break till Term 2! Woohoo~

The past few week of rush was crazy and stress man! (You can see from my past posts.)
Its not that I am doing it last minute, just that I wasn't confident about my work.
During the assignment checking, the lecturer said that I can pass.
It really gives me a lot a lot of encouragement!
However, I know for myself that I still don't write well,  so I will let fate decide if I can pass or not.
I haven been so hardworking and so into something.
I think I really want to get a degree this time.
But its only Term 1 and I'm already struggling like mad, how am I going to survive till the end?
On the bright side, I am counting down to 5 more terms, about 13 months more! =D

Really thankful for a few people who try to help me and encourage me.
Tommy asked me to try to enjoy doing assignment.
Well, thinking back about the process, even though it is stressful but I think I do enjoy a little bit mayb 1%. Haha~
I am a woman of few words, so I am always lacking of words to write.
Also, I always get distracted with other things and it is so difficult to focus on assignments.
Anyway, its over for now and seriously I hope to get a passed and move on.

Ok. For now, I give myself a pat on my back.
Jiayou for the next few terms! :)

No comments: