Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Last night in Japan

I'm spending my last night now in Chitose Hotel with my mum.
My holiday is ending!
Sigh~ what to do? All good things come to an end.
Anyway, I had lots of fun this week with the tour which I will talk more when I blog about it, maybe next year? Lolol~~

Oh, during this trip I gained like about 2-3kg! God damnit!
This is crazy and I'm feeling fat!
Gonna lose all of it when I go back. :(

Overall, I had new experiences, new memories, had a good break, free from work, free from troubles..
After I'm back home, I will still have my 4 days of rest before starting work so I'm not feeling very sad yet.

I love Japan really!
The lovely places, polite people, and clean toilet even if the places are deserted.
I will definitely come back again and explore the other states of Japan in near future.
See you! :)

No comments: