Monday, May 04, 2015

Losing My Will..

I seriously don't want to think of giving up but I felt that I am losing my will to continue.
An essay with 3000 words and 2000 words, seems like a difficult task.
Why isn't writing an essay like writing a blog?
It would be so much easier.. Sigh~
I am having difficulty referencing and writing in my own words.
And even with the references, I don't even know what the hell I am writing..
Big headache...

The only reason that makes me continue is the company of my classmates now.
I guess without them, I would be even making my way to school every lessons.
Term 1 is ending soon, and I guess after past Term 1, I will be more motivated to count down to graduation.

Now I just need to pick myself up again, and continue with the essay writing... T-T
Why do I always land myself in this state? Damn...

No comments: