Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lola Skye

Hello Fashionistas, I have a fashion brand to introduce you today.
Lola Skye is a British brand with a bohemian spirit.
Creating a fresh look, Lola Skye features a mix of texture and colour to create a range that is eclectic and playful.
Eyelash knits, netting, lace, embellishment and burn-out can be found on playsuits, city shorts, cropped tees, full skirts and dresses in a plethora of colours mixing, turquoise, pinks, blues, minks and lemon yellow.
The brand debuts in Asia exclusively on ZALORA last year.

Looking through the collections in ZALORA website, I find that they are perfect for this summer.
Additionally, I guess it’s due to the Great Singapore Sales (GSS), the price are slashed for most of the product so it’s pretty cheap now.

Below are some of the pieces that I like and I feel that they are suitable to wear for this season.


Do visit Lola Skye women's section in ZALORA to check out on their collection.

No comments: