Monday, June 01, 2015

Queensland - Gold Coast 2014 - Dream World

Hi, this is to continue from the last Gold Coast post.
We went to Dream World on the third day.
Dream World got the most thrilling rides that I've ever take (for now).

Woke up early as usual.
Took bus Tx3 from our apartment and the journey took about 35mins to reach Dream world.
When we reached there, we saw many people already waiting for the gate to open.



Tourist shot. :p


Rushed to take a pic with Kenny from Dreamworld.


Cyclone is our first thrilling ride of the day.



The claw is the most thrilling ride!
I took it 3 times but still feel scary.
At the highest point (the pic above), I could never open my eyes already.










Took a photo with Kungfu panda.



Puss in boots.



Love this shot with Alex from Madagascar.



Heading to the Tigers' performance.








I was amazed that Tiger can climb so high up. :O

This Terror of Tower II ride looks damn scary.
I didn't want to try this but still go up in the end.
Well, I would say that it is very thrilling.





Headed over to Dreamworld Corroboree where the Koala bears and the kangaroos were.





Closed up with the kangaroos and I managed to feed them too. :D










And I also hugged the koala bear and took a photo with it. :D












Watched the sheep shearing show.










The soft wool and it is a little greasy.




Watched the last show of Bob's big break in 3D.


I enjoyed the thrilling ride!
Overall, our Challenges in Dream World were
- The Claw - 3 times
- BuzzSaw - 2 times
- Cyclone - 1 time
- Tower of Terror II - 1 time
- Pandemonium - 1 time
- Mick Doohan's Motorcoaster - 1 time

I had a great experience!
Many first time like closed up with kangaroos and koala bears.
Enjoyable day~

No comments: