Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Queensland - Gold Coast 2014 - Sea World

On the fourth day of my trip in Gold Coast, we went to Sea World.
To go to Sea World from Surfer Beach Resort One, we took Bus 705.
Really convenient because of the buses to go to the 3 worlds. :)

I think Sea World is more for the kids where they can see dolphins, seals, fishes, penguins, etc.
Not much rides but still I had fun!
The dolphins are really cute!







We went to catch the Dolphin show and it is really spectacular!
I really enjoy the show!






Then we went to wander around the place.


This is the battle boats.
People shooting water at people..
And oh look at the pretty sky!
It was a good day.




Dolphin cove where you can pay money to have a photo with dolphins.
I didn't do it even though I really wanted to.




Ray reef where you can touch stingray.
It was my first time, i was really scare at first.
Actually it just feel like you are touching fishes without scales or jelly?
Yah.. something like that.




You can also touch starfish!
Well I didn't touch it this time. Haha~




6 legged starfish.

Next to shark bay.
Went down under the big aquarium.










Took the ride call Jet twice.


And Storm Coaster where we got drenched.
Luckily I didn't catch a cold after that. Haha..

Then off to see Mr. Polar Bear




Haha how often do you see Polar bear sticking its tongue out??
I don't think i deliberately took this photo, its by chance!

Then we went to watch Seal show which is really funny~
Seal is actually a smart creature.









Little penguins~





Adult penguins.
Most of them don't move and just stand there frozen. -_-"





Had churros before moving on to watch the last show in Sea World.


Jet Stunt Extreme is the last show we caught.
The guys did all the dangerous stunt and were damn cool!





Left the place in the evening.
While waiting for QW's friend to fetch us, we wander outside.
The sunset was really beautiful and I'm glad I took a few good shots of it.






QW's friend came and we went over to Galaxy Seafood and Mediterranean Restaurant for dinner.
It's official the first proper seafood feast we ate in Gold Coast.
Sound pathetic of us. Haha..
If i remember correctly, QW bought the Groupon voucher from the Australia website.
The food was good!






Few more places we went for the next few days in Gold Coast.
I'll be back for more posts. :)


No comments: