Sunday, October 04, 2015

Queensland - Gold Coast 2014 - Tamborine Mountain

Starting my October post with backdated Gold Coast travelogue.
Continuing from the previous Springbrook Mountain post...
After our lunch, we continued our journey to Tamborine Mountain.

First, we went to the Tamborine Mountain Vistor Information centre.
We want to take some maps so we can get the direction to the places we wanna go.

Then we headed to see the Curtis Falls..
However, due to the dryer season, we were unable to catch beautiful waterfall.

Same as Purling Brook Falls, the waterfall is very mild. :(




After which, seriously I cant remember where we went..
I think we stopped by somewhere for toilet breaks...?
Then I went roaming around and snapping photos.


When we got into the car, we heard some strange noises...
It sounds like someone laughing..
Then QW realised that it was the sound from Kookaburra.
Remember the childhood songs goes like..
"Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree. Merry merry king of the bush is he. Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra, Gay your life must be!" Hahaha.. it was my first time seeing the birds and really listen to how it makes the noise.
Really sound like someone laughing!

So, we quickly snapped photos of it.. Spot it in the below 2 pictures.
Wanted to voice record it, however, it stopped making noise already.
We left the place thereafter.


QW's friend bring us around Tamborine Mountain, as there were some shop houses.
I also took some scenic pictures whereby I can't see in Singapore.
The place is really beautiful~











We stopped by this Queensland Wine Centre as QW wanted to do wine tasting.
Due to some reasons, I didn't get to try.
Such a waste. :(



The last stop of the day is Rotary Lookout!
I really love this place.
Thinking about it, I am missing the experience there now.


This is just one part of Rotary lookout.




We headed down the place and there's a big patch of green grass.
We sat down.
There was a couple beside us, strumming the guitar and singing.
It was so so so relaxing.
Can you imagine the beautiful experience?





I still can remember that i posted the above photo in my Instagram and FB.
Caption "I can stay here forever. Trouble seems so far away."
Yes, trouble seems so far away that I don't wanna come back. Hahaha~

QW's friend then suggested to take a back view of ours with the beautiful scenery.
Love it!


We stayed quite a while.
When the sun set, we left the area..




I hope to go back again. :)


No comments: