Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Reflection

I attended the 2nd day of leadership program today and I just want to reflect on what happened.

Honestly, after Day 1 session, I dread going to the program.
I worried that I need to speak in front of everyone and I hate to voice out.
I am someone who doesn't like to be the center of attraction with familiar people.
For what I meant is to voice out during a meeting or a group discussion.
I am not a confident person and can't really articulate well maybe due to language issue.
Furthermore, with the topic that I am unfamiliar with, I am even more afraid to speak up.
I am always envy people who can do it effortlessly.
However, sometimes I just need to deal with it when there is a need.

Today I was being pointed to speak when the coach asked "who have I not heard yet".
So, one of the sales called out my name.
In my heart, I was like "OMG! Kena sabo~".
Luckily, the coach gave me a chance to delegate so I called back the sales to answer it.
Still, at the end of the day, I tried my best to speak up and earned encouragement from everyone.

“All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end”.
I guess I just got to step out of my comfort zone and find my courage.
It's like you never try you never know.
This gonna be one of my 2016 resolution.
And thanks my colleagues and the coaches for the encouragements. :)


No comments: