Monday, December 14, 2015

Company Annual Dinner 2015

Last Friday (11 Dec), I have my annual company dinner.
This year themes was back to the 60s, 70s.
Hence, most of us dressed up in retro fashion.

Comparing last year, I feel that last year was more fun even though it was tiring.
This year was kinda dull.
Its just about food, drinking and mingling around ourselves.
Also, I really don't have luck in lucky draw. :(
Nonetheless, I still took many pretty photos with the fun colleagues. :)


Me before curling my hair.
Veron and Lyn prefer me having straight hair rather than curl. -_-


Veron was on the way to Garden By the Bay, so we had a short meetup at Bayfront MRT station while I wait for my colleague to meet me.


And she helped me to take #OOTD.

So the event held somewhere at The Shoppes @ MBS.
The function room was rather small.





My team but my manager is missing.





Just had to selfie when i got home. Hahaha...
I guess if I dye my hair ash grey, I gonna looked like this.
And the curl became nicer/ looser at the end of the day..
That's all~


No comments: