Friday, December 25, 2015

Taipei; Taiwan 2014 - Back in Taipei

I am blogging the last Taiwan 2014 post.
Nothing much to update for Taipei city as I've been there many times.
As usual, we went to our favorite shopping spots like Ximending, Wufenpu and Shilin Night Market but open to explore some new areas of Taipei.

A pic near our stay in Kaohsiung. Beautiful plants so took an #OOTD there.


At Zuo Ying HSR station, just had to pop by 7-11 to buy some snacks as we had 1hr plus journey to Taipei.

Tried the latest Liptop tea in Original classic, I think I still prefer the Mellow Vanilla flavour.

Just had to #welfie.

This time during our Taipei stay, we selected the Arline Inn at Ximending.
It is very very convenient, very near to Ay-Chung Flour-Rice Noodle 阿宗麵線.
Room is cozy, and good enough for us.
Just that before 10pm, there are noises above us due to pub I guess.
Also, the lift to the hotel reception is rather dodgy.





On the first day in Taipei, we just go shopping at Ximending area.
Did some errands like going to Carrefour to stock up cup noodles and packet drinks.
Had our dinner at our usual Mala (馬辣) steamboat.
Then stopped by a cafe to rest and have Milk Tea.



Also bought specs. #嫌钱太多

Since BF got G-Shock craze, I decided to look out for the G-Shock store in Taipei on the 2nd day.
The nearest MRT station is ZhongXiao DunHua (忠孝敦化) station.
Since we are at Zhong Xiao DunHua area, we also dropped by Honey Creme store.
Here's a map that I did for my information.










Lunch at TONCHIN (屯京拉麵).
It was one of the recommendations when I was searching for food info.
If I am not wrong, its the 2nd time eating ramen in Taiwan.
Seriously, I don't like the ramen in Taiwan.
Don't as me why, I just don't like.



Anyway, the portion is really big.
Both BF and I couldn't even finish the pork and the noodles.


Just an #OOTD.

This is one of the interesting thing that I saw in Taipei.
Its located in Shilin Night Market.
Penis shaped cake.
Actually it was BF's friend who wanted him to buy this as a souvenir, that's how I know this quirky stuff in Taipei. LOL.


Last day in Taipei, just have to reminisce all the food and place.
Had Ah Zhong Mian Xian.


One of my HK colleague introduce me to try this D2 (Devil x Dessert) cake.
Lots of variety.




Then went to Danshui for to buy their specialty.






The sun set in Taipei/ Danshui.



As promised, done my Taiwan post within 2015. LOL~
This year I didn't go Taiwan.
Most probably next year, I also do not have plan to go Taiwan.
Due to saving up for wedding and I also want to travel to Finland for Aurora!
Hopefully, my plan to Finland during the last quarter of 2016 would fulfill.


P.S: Hokkaido travelogue next!


No comments: