Sunday, January 03, 2016

Brand New Start of 2016

Hello, how have you been?
I hope you have fun and a good rest during the long break.

We came to the third day of the new year already!
Seems fast isn't it?
It's also the last day of the long weekend, which I will be starting work and school tomorrow.
Thinking about it, always dread me.

I'll will be busy again with my assignments for this term so this blog will quiet down again.
Its a really short term, like 2 months, and I'll have to submit the assignments next month!
2 different modules, each 3000 words! 
Feeling really stress already. T-T

Anyway, I will still come back here to update whenever I need to get away from my assignments.
I still haven forget about my travelogues.
I need to sort out the photos and categories them into different posts.

Weather is cold lately and I'm loving the cooling day but not the wet weather.
Wear more clothes and don't fall sick. :)
I'll be back.
Cheerio~

No comments: