Friday, September 30, 2016

Dissertation Submission!

Woohoo! Finally submitted my dissertation today!
I wanted to submit 2 days ago but due to missing docs so it prevents me from submitting early.
In actual fact, I was freed from dissertation on Wednesday.
I think I did my best.
9200+ words with 65 pages, it's like I'm writing a book. Haha~



Thinking back, many sacrifices are made for this course, eg: cannot watch the latest drama, cannot enjoy much on weekend, late night to rush for assignments and etc.
16 month, 说快不快,说慢也不慢 but at least I am done with it (for now).
Gonna wait till Feb next year to know if I can graduate or not.
For now, let me just relax first. I don wanna think much now..

Well, overall I think it is worthy.
At least, I can finish the whole course and I did not give up. :D
Now, I just feel that studying is much more better than working.
Maybe I'm just feeling stressful these days because of Quarter closing.

I feel so free now!
Actually, only free from school stuff.
Next, I need to prepare for travel itinerary, wedding stuff, etc..
I can say that it is the end of something and start of something new..
That's life yah... :)

So after submission today, I went dinner with the girls at Mr Bean Cafe, like again.
Wanted to go to a Korean restaurant but its full house.
Hopefully, to meet up with the rest on November.



My sickness is coming back to me again. D;
Ok, I'm gonna go rest now.
Very sleepy~
So, Nights!

1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.