Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was unhappy with G yesterday morning because we didn't even make plan for today Valentine's dinner.
When I was messaging him, he sound like 不耐烦 even though he said its the way he talks but I dislike the way he reply - "yaya".
Anyway, I kept telling him that I don't want to meet anymore.
Moreover, the dining places will be fully booked as well.
Hence, we dropped the idea of celebrating today.

At 12 midnight, he messaged me.
He was at my house with a bouquet of flowers.
Haha.. so me being girl.. seeing the flower and the effort.. I didn't feel unhappy anymore..
算他有还有良心。 哈哈哈!
So he told me that it will be our last Valentine's as girlfriend and boyfriend.
And I tells him that my expectation will be higher when he becomes my husband. Wahaha~
I am so demanding. :p



花对我说还是蛮有用的。因为我是女人嘛~~


No comments: